Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 25 Heavyweights (As of November, 2006)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 25 Heavyweights (As of November, 2006)

In the month of November we will learn a lot about the future of the division. Wladimir Klitschko faces America’s top heavyweight Calvin Brock. Early in the month Sergei Liakhovich takes on one-time lineal champ Shannon Briggs. [details]

Top 4 Heavyweights:

Nikolay Valuev

Wladimir Klitschko

Samuel Peter

Alexander Dimitrenko

Comment

I met Scott Gammer once. It'd take a brave man to call him english!

That is a very poor division though.

Comment

posted especially for Bad Blood..................GET MAD!

Comment

how does peter okhello get a title shot? thats ****ing bull****. the division hasnt been worse... need lamon brewster back, he atleast provides some entertainment... i think that he could beat any of the title holders right now... i want to see him against valuev.

Comment

How the hell is Byrd a fringe contender. That discredits the entire list.

Comment

Draw with Sultan or not........That list just sucks.When Ray Austin is in the top ten of anything related to boxing it just goes to show how **** things really are.He is quite possibly the worst pro fighter I have ever witnessed fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                Draw with Sultan or not........That list just sucks.When Ray Austin is in the top ten of anything related to boxing it just goes to show how **** things really are.He is quite possibly the worst pro fighter I have ever witnessed fight.
                worse than tye fields?

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                  worse than tye fields?
                  OK you got me but close........He really is horrible though.I mean he makes Ruiz look like a text book fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                    OK you got me but close........He really is horrible though.I mean he makes Ruiz look like a text book fighter.
                    you are 100% correct.

Comment

Working...
                    X