No announcement yet.

Barrera–Juarez: A Worthy Pay-Per-View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrera–Juarez: A Worthy Pay-Per-View

I officially closed the summer this past Saturday night at the Tweeter Center in Mansfield, Massachusetts completely and utterly entranced by Roger Waters performing Dark Side of the Moon beneath a clear sky and a full moon. When the concert was over the looming dread of another miserable Boston winter grabbed me for a moment and then I remembered that there are several terrific boxing shows upcoming and I perked up as I drove home. One of the best cards is this weekend’s rematch between Marco Antonio Barrera and Rocky Juarez. From top to bottom this is a solid pay per view event – something boxing fans rarely get. [details]

I have to agree that it's a worthy PPV event.

Three major titles are at stake in just one card. If you're really a boxing fan, what else could be more interesting?

Comment

lol we get it free over here

Comment

lol i know yeh were lucky,it is worthy of ppv thou i agree

Comment

Streamtv.com, the best way to view any pay-per-view for cheap, 4 bucks for a month subscription, lets you watch any sporting event on the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyHead Banger
            Streamtv.com, the best way to view any pay-per-view for cheap, 4 bucks for a month subscription, lets you watch any sporting event on the computer.
            Are you serious? your telling me your able to see any PPV LIve at this website?

Comment

yeh thats true,most

Comment

What do you mean by most? But I'm going to look into it thanks for the info.

Comment

well i dont know much about it,but i just know u pay the site and it shows ppvs,but sumthin tells me sum wont be shown here and there for sum reason or other,but i could be wrong,have a look at the site

Comment

Yeah, what you do is subscribe and allows you to receive live feeds through winamp, which plays the video.

As for what fights you are and aren't entitled to, you get all the fights that you'd really want to see. For example, this past year, I watched De La Hoya/Mayorga, Toney/Peter and Vargas/Mosley through it, but would have been able to watch all the big fights like Taylor/Wright, Hatton/Collazo, Mayweather/Judah, Byrd/Klitschko, Rahman/Maskaev, Rahman Toney amongst others had I not already had HBO or friends who let me get in on PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X