Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Reacts To Florian Marku: I've Got Bigger Fish To Fry!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Reacts To Florian Marku: I've Got Bigger Fish To Fry!

Unbeaten welterweight contender Conor Benn has rejected the idea of fighting unbeaten prospect Florian Marku. This past Saturday night in Bolton, Marku got off the floor to score a stoppage win over Rylan Charlton in the eighth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why am I not surprised....change your name son, that name is legendary. Wear it with ultimate pride or not at all.
    By the way, what is he on about???? Formella was never a world champion
    Last edited by Oldskoolg; 02-22-2021, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Why am I not surprised....change your name son, that name is legendary. Wear it with ultimate pride or not at all.
      By the way, what is he on about???? Formella was never a world champion
      He’s so delusional... He hasn’t even won an area title.

Honestly though I have no interest in Benn vs Marku. Benn should have fought the likes of Marku 10 fights ago. I wanna see Benn in there with Chris Kongo, McKinson, Josh Kelly.

Comment

He’s living off his fathers name. Nothing new.

Comment

Benn needs to go after fighters outside of the domestic level....marku has nothing that conor Benn should want so he's right in this case.

Comment

Benn's all talk no action, Marku and Rylan Charlton would KO Benn...so would Chris Kongo, McKinson and Josh Kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              He’s so delusional... He hasn’t even won an area title.

Honestly though I have no interest in Benn vs Marku. Benn should have fought the likes of Marku 10 fights ago. I wanna see Benn in there with Chris Kongo, McKinson, Josh Kelly.
              Not sure how the others go but I don’t see him getting passed Kongo (love that name by the way). “Hey cuz, KONGO is coming for you.” Instant intimidation

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Not sure how the others go but I don’t see him getting passed Kongo (love that name by the way). “Hey cuz, KONGO is coming for you.” Instant intimidation
                I think Kongo stops him. He’s our best prospect at 147 IMO.

Comment

Been should fight Marku. It would be a great step up. Fighting Josh Kelly is now derailed. And I always give boxing credit because despite it's corruption.. when you lose, you get leap frogged.

Comment

Sounds like a duck to me

Comment

Working...
                    X