Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Oscar Valdez Knew When To Fight and When To Box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Oscar Valdez Knew When To Fight and When To Box

Like the rest of us, Andre Ward was very impressed with Oscar Valdez's performance on Saturday night. Valdez (29-0) got off to an early lead against Miguel Berchelt (38-2) and scored knockdowns in the 4th and 9th round before ending the fight with a highlight reel knockout in the 10th round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've been more full than a glutten at a smorgasbord and that's from eating my own words! I always believed in Valdez and truly believed he would find a way. My criticism toward his trainer I voiced numerous times and now I've been trying to digest all that. To the Reynoso camp " I've never enjoyed being so wrong"! Mucho props!!

Comment

I was convinced after the Quigg fight. Quigg was so big, that the rules say he didn't need to lose the weight, for fear of hurting himself. Then he broke Oscar's face, and all that did was pizza him off. Oscar boxed Quigg's ears, probably ruined him. That was an eye opener.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        I was convinced after the Quigg fight. Quigg was so big, that the rules say he didn't need to lose the weight, for fear of hurting himself. Then he broke Oscar's face, and all that did was pizza him off. Oscar boxed Quigg's ears, probably ruined him. That was an eye opener.
        I think that’s when everyone took notice. It’s hard to beats an who overcomes something like that. I think he can be outslicked but I don’t see anyone outgutting him

Comment

Working...
        X