Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Craig Richards is Hoping Dmitry Bivol Title Clash Gets Finalized For April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Craig Richards is Hoping Dmitry Bivol Title Clash Gets Finalized For April

British contender Craig Richards feels confident in his ability to defeat WBA light heavyweight world champion Dmitry Bivol. According to Richards, ranked at eight by the World Boxing Association, there are ongoing negotiations to face Bivol on a date in April - and the contest is potentially going to take place on UK soil.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really don’t think Richards needs to take this fight. He’s a fighting man and won’t back down, but he’s being set up to fail here.

This is really Frank Warren style match making and he should be going in with a gatekeeper next.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post
      Really don’t think Richards needs to take this fight. He’s a fighting man and won’t back down, but he’s being set up to fail here.

This is really Frank Warren style match making and he should be going in with a gatekeeper next.
      So true

Comment

This is rediculous. Richards is Commonwealth/European level. I was hoping for Spider Vs Lyndon Arthur & Bivol/Beterbiev!

Comment

Yep better

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
          This is rediculous. Richards is Commonwealth/European level. I was hoping for Spider Vs Lyndon Arthur & Bivol/Beterbiev!

Comment

It’s more Matchroom than Warren tbh. Reminds me of Johnson being fed to Beterbiev.

Comment

I'm alright with it. Bivol is supposed to be out again in June against Zurdo so a tune up is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                It’s more Matchroom than Warren tbh. Reminds me of Johnson being fed to Beterbiev.
                Or John Murray - Brandon Rios
                Or Liam Smith - Canelo(more about the level of competition who Smith had fought prior)

Comment

Or John Murray - Brandon Rios
                  Or Liam Smith - Canelo(more about the level of competition who Smith had fought prior)
                  At least Smith was a world champion and getting a life changing payday. I can completely understand that one.

Murray fighting Rios coming off the Mitchell loss was a mad one though. That fight basically ended his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    I'm alright with it. Bivol is supposed to be out again in June against Zurdo so a tune up is fine.
                    At least he’s fighting again, I don’t have a problem with Bivol basically getting a tune up but I just wish it wasn’t Richards. Think there’s some good options for him domestically. I can’t blame Craig for taking it whatsoever though.
                    Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 02-22-2021, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X