Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Woulda Made 140, But Really Hard To Lose Weight With Way This Is Set Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I Woulda Made 140, But Really Hard To Lose Weight With Way This Is Set Up

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Adrien Broner compared this fight week experience to jail, a restrictive space with which he is all too familiar. Broner blamed the COVID-19 restrictions of the proverbial bubble Premier Boxing Champions and Showtime have used at Mohegan Sun the past six months for his inability to get down to the 140-pound limit at which he and Jovanie Santiago were supposed to fight Saturday night. Their contract weight was moved up seven pounds, to the welterweight maximum of 147, during fight week.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Broner hates the bubble cause he aint allowed to socialize and party.
    He said it himself in this interview.
    What a loser.

Comment

The jail will come soon enough...

Comment

It was such a lackluster performance. I can't see him going anywhere from there. That Pac loss really set him back in that, if he can't beat an aging Pac, might as well hang them up.

I know, I know, he needs those paychecks, but damn, he's rough to watch these days.

Comment

i would have...but...is broners go to

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            It was such a lackluster performance. I can't see him going anywhere from there. That Pac loss really set him back in that, if he can't beat an aging Pac, might as well hang them up.

I know, I know, he needs those paychecks, but damn, he's rough to watch these days.
            he can barely beat a past it paulie so of couse he cant beat actual good fighters.

Comment

Broner v Khan will be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                he can barely beat a past it paulie so of couse he cant beat actual good fighters.
                I'm shocked he's still headlining a main event. The dude had barely won in years prior to yesterday and now that he finally won, I bet his next fight will be PPV. It's a shame. He's a ****ty personality outside the ring and inside he hasn't been that entertaining for awhile... Someone has to pull his plug and get him out of there already.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Broner hates the bubble cause he aint allowed to socialize and party.
                  He said it himself in this interview.
                  What a loser.
                  Adrien Broner has five kids with different baby mamas. Some claim seven kids. He's 31 yrs. Get your **** fixed (tied whatever). Stay at home and change diapers in the middle of the night. Judging on last nights performance your career is at it end. Move up to 147 and get as much money while you still can.

Comment

I would have made weight if the rules were different than the ones I agreed to, so I waited last minute, the day before the fight, when my opponent was extremely drained, trying to make 140 to inform him I had given up on making 140 and if he wants to get paid he needs to agree to 147 with 24 hours to go. Take it or leave it. Despite being screwed over, my opponent still outworked and out-landed me 2 punches for every 1 i landed. But no biggie because my promoter takes good care of the judges.

I will now start demanding big money fights again and cry if they wont fight me.

Comment

Working...
                    X