Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez: I Felt Strong In There, We Came In Knowing Everything Happens For A Reason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Valdez: I Felt Strong In There, We Came In Knowing Everything Happens For A Reason

Valdez (29-0, 23KOs) and his world class team-including renowned trainer Eddy Reynoso and manager Frank Espinoza-certainly had a plan, executed brilliantly and closing with a highlight reel 10th round knockout Saturday evening at MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas. The Top Rank-promoted, ESPN-televised win saw the unbeaten 30-year old become a two-division titlist, annexing the WBC 130-pound belt which Cancun's Berchelt (38-2, 34KOs) held for more than four years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn’t know George Groves was back.

Comment

Reynoso, got you on PED!! willing to bet my bottom dollar, have blood work done and garuetee your dirty as the come!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OhG View Post
        Reynoso, got you on PED!! willing to bet my bottom dollar, have blood work done and garuetee your dirty as the come!!!
        There are fights where PEDs would not determine the outcome of a fight regardless. This was one of those.

Valdez fought such a smart fight, having PEDs or not wouldn't have mattered. He was very mobile, using angles, switching southpaw/orthodox, Berchelt was confused as f**k. PEDs don't help with ring IQ...

Comment

Nah dude always hit hard and done the same 1,2 step back left hook and one punch koed a lot fighters before reynoso, I trip out styles make fights and berchelt kept lunging in with his chin in the air, I was kinda rooting against Valdez even though dudes from the same streets in Tucson where I'm from but I can't hate on his performance.

Comment

Working...
          X