Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Otto Wallin Pounds on Dominic Breazeale For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Otto Wallin Pounds on Dominic Breazeale For Decision Win

Wallin, Breazeale Fight Photos Gallery - Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. - In the co-main event, Swedish heavyweight contender Otto Wallin (22-1, 14 KOs) continued his rise in the division with a unanimous decision over former world title challenger Dominic Breazeale (20-3, 18 KOs). (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wallin obviously beats that level. Time to move up fighting top 10 guys.

Comment

Good for Wallin but I've been saying all along Brazeales first line of defence is his face. He is a tough sob I'll give him that.
      What's next for Wallin? I can't see him getting a top 10 heavyweight. A Pulev level fighter maybe or who is it that beat Kowanaki? Helenius would probably be sellable. The Pov Whyte looser? Or call out common opponent with Fury & Brazeale, Wilder xD
      Last edited by Bob; 02-22-2021, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Breazele vs hrgovic next hrgovic needs a good measure stick with a name stiverne chisora martin breazele fits that mold if win then povetkin then the wbo whether usyk or joyce. Both hrgovic would beat once there. As for wallin go fight whyte vs povetkin loser ruiz or luis ortiz (since never seems to fight anyone ) then if win go fight wilder then than winner faces the aj vs fury winner

Comment

yeah i agree, helenious would be the next step up, can't see wallin beating ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Wallin obviously beats that level. Time to move up fighting top 10 guys.
            I think someone like Chisora would be a good test. I'd say Whyte or Povetkin too, but whoever wins that, would have their eyes on a bigger opponent/payday, and the loser, who knows, may even retire.

Others to consider maybe Hrgovic, Yoka, Ajagba, Pulev, Ruiz, Wilder.

Possibly Hughie Fury as well, he was a lot more exciting in his last fight, plus the Fury link, I like that fight.

Comment

Doesn't look like Breazeale trains much nowadays. His last fight was in May 2019. He's got manboobs and saggy ones at that and he's become even slower than what people consider the slowest guy around...himself.

Comment

Working...
              X