Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Easter: Me and Broner Are Coming To Stir Up 140 Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Easter: Me and Broner Are Coming To Stir Up 140 Division

Mohegan Sun, CT. - Former world champion Robert Easter Jr. (23-1-1, 14 KOs) showed his championship pedigree with a dominating unanimous decision victory over Chattanooga, Tenn.'s Ryan Martin (24-2, 14 KOs). The judges scored the fight 117-111 and 118-110 twice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Broner can't even make 140 or beat a bum, he isn't doing a damn thing except all that yapping. Easter on the other hand looked pretty good but I don't see him beating guys like Ramirez, Taylor or Prograis.

Comment

Stir it to sleep is the only thing these guys will be doing.

Both lose to all the top guys in the division.

Comment

Nobody sweating Easter or AB. Ergashev, Matias, Prograis, Barrios, is where the action is! I hope Brandun Lee and Gary Antuanne Russell get in the mix @ 140 too!

Comment

I like Easter and think he would be competitive with the top tier at 140 but not sure he has what it takes to beat them. He has range a good jab but not sure it would be enough to keep guys like Taylor, Prograis, Ramirez or even Zepeda off of him. The division is loaded and even the next tier of guys is packed with dangerous veterans and up and comers (Ergashev, Catterall, Baranchyk, Pistol).

Comment

The thought of Broner and Easter fighting each other puts me to sleep. Maidana finished Broner, Easter is okay, but very boring to watch, so no interest in him.

Comment

No you two are not.

Comment

If Easter got bored how do you think the people watching him must have felt?

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                  I like Easter and think he would be competitive with the top tier at 140 but not sure he has what it takes to beat them. He has range a good jab but not sure it would be enough to keep guys like Taylor, Prograis, Ramirez or even Zepeda off of him. The division is loaded and even the next tier of guys is packed with dangerous veterans and up and comers (Ergashev, Catterall, Baranchyk, Pistol).
                  Especially with Easter's tendency to allow himself to be dragged into an inside firefight as seen vs Shafikov for example.

Comment

Broner will get slaughtered by any top guys at 140 or 147. He’ll be drained trying to make 140 which will only make it worse for him down there. He obviously wasn’t smart with his money he’s gonna end up broke with nothing to show for his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X