Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin: My Ultimate Goal is To Be Champion, I Have To Keep Improving

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin: My Ultimate Goal is To Be Champion, I Have To Keep Improving

Mohegan Sun, CT. - In the co-main event, Swedish heavyweight contender Otto Wallin (22-1, 14 KOs) continued his rise in the division with a unanimous decision over former world title challenger Dominic Breazeale (20-3, 18 KOs). The judges scored the fight 117-111, 116-112 and 118-110.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Otto had some good fights to be made with the pbc heavyweights. My guess is he beats most of them. By the way, anyone know what’s happened to Tommy Morrison’s kid???

Comment

Wilder ko's wallin in the first round just like he did breazeale.. Fury is a cheating bum! The best fights to be made is Wilder vs AJ, Ruiz vs Ortiz, and joyce vs winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Otto had some good fights to be made with the pbc heavyweights. My guess is he beats most of them. By the way, anyone know what’s happened to Tommy Morrison’s kid???
        Both of them have been inactive since ‘19. Heard they struggle to find opponents and Trey had some injury issues, but I’m sure it’s a struggle to find the “right” opponents. Saw an article in January that Trey was back in camp though
        Last edited by edpboxing; 02-21-2021, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Hmm.

Prince Charles Martin vs. Otto 'All In' Wallin.

That's a VERY intriguing fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            By the way, anyone know what’s happened to Tommy Morrison’s kid???
            Lippe-Morrison been inactive due to injuries (hand?) and pandemic. Supposed to be fighting sometime this year on a card with his younger brother.

He has a gaudy record but hasn't really faced anyone of note. I think his ultimate undoing will be his relative small size in the division and his late start to game. He's entertaining tho.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Hmm.

I would actually be down for that

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Hmm.

Yeah it is. Martin gets a lot of slag because of some of his wacky quotes and his AJ performance but he's a tough matchup for most when he has his head in the right place. I think he would have stopped Kownacki if he had 2 more rounds.

I wouldn't mind seeing Wallin against alot of the PBC stable: Ruiz, Ortiz, Martin, Kownacki or even Helenius in a Nordic showdown.

Comment

Some good posts in this thread thanks for the info on Trey Morrison. Shame he’s been out of the ring so long.
                  Also, agree that Charles Martin would be a good opponent for Wallin
                  Last edited by Oldskoolg; 02-21-2021, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Forget Charles Martin and anyone at that level, Breazeale is about as good as those guys, Wallin has proven he beats that level. He is now ready for the Whyte's, Povetkin's, Usyk level. I give him a great chance against those guys. Charles Martin is garbage.

Comment

Working...
                    X