Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Knew Santiago Would Be Tough, But I Got The Job Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I Knew Santiago Would Be Tough, But I Got The Job Done

Former four-division world champion Adrien Broner returned from his two-year hiatus from boxing with a unanimous decision victory over Jovanie Santiago in the main event of Saturday night's Showtime telecast from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

nothing new here.. under level performance and boring fight.. you cannot go back to where you once was boner.

Comment

I had Santiago winning by one point

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
        I had Santiago winning by one point
        not just you mate.. the whole world had it also for santiago.

Comment

He's not winning any titles at 140 fighting like that. And this fight was supposed to be at 140 and they made it 147 and he still didn't look good smh Broner is who he is at this point. I'll watch him because I'm a boxing fan but there are young guys these days looking more like veterans than AB.

Comment

I’m glad I didn’t watch it. Broner is straight up garbage.

Comment

You want Broner gone put him with Vergel Ortiz

Comment

Broner will never fight any differently than he did last night. That’s what he does, when his opponent fights back, Broner is content to jab and not press for the stoppage. Broner has become a very boring fighter to watch. Very different from his Jr lightweight and lightweight years. His punches just don’t do damage at welterweight and I have seen nothing to suggest that he will press himself into the best shape possible

Comment

“...so they’re going to fight like a bum fighting for a sandwich.”

What a great expression. I’ll have to use that.

Comment

Madonna raped and ruined Broner in the process many years ago. He was never the same after that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X