Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Avanesyan Drops, Batters, Stops Josh Kelly in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Avanesyan Drops, Batters, Stops Josh Kelly in Six

Avanesyan, Kelly Fight Photos Gallery - SSE Arena, Wembley - After numerous postponements, David Avanesyan (27-3-1, 15 KOs) started slow but eventually broke down and stopped unbeaten Josh Kelly (10-1-1, 6 KOs) in the sixth round to retain the EBU welterweight title. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tough few months for matchroom fighters....

Comment

I only ask that you respect, AND bow down to us who laid it down by predicting EXACTLY what would happen and how it would happen. Okay, technically I was bit off on the former...but ***** it. PBK, Booth, and their whole team are a bunch of *****-ass ho's and nary one of us here in the states fux with them.

Oh, you get some *****s coonin with they videos, ignoring that fact this ***** has yet to be humbled. Some of us knew, some of us hurled insults as those who predicted what IS going to happen...so ***** ALL Y'ALL.

Listen. I been around since the EARLY 70's on this ****. A Ho is hO is a Ho. Do I bat .1000? Hell no, of course not.

But I do with all the Ho's. Meaning once it's obvious a Ho is a Ho..then shiiiii...I goes by 'PERFECT GAME JACKSON'.

So all you UK instafans, go ahead and hold this L (you know...like you do) and be thankfuo that American boxing ALLOWS UK boxing to be our Lil' Sis. I say hhis cuz Mexico got they foot on ya neck...but those MFs are young Bro. Everyone know what I mean.

**** Josh Kelly and his ho-ass, tryna act tough around everybody til he meets a real ***** in that ring then the ALRADY knew how Kelly coul turn ***** so in came that MF toweel.

Reak recognize real just like ***** recognize *****...I Guess.

Or..am I wrong?
      Last edited by JohnP2; 02-21-2021, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnP2 View Post
        I only ask that you respect, AND bow down to us who laid it down by predicting EXACTLY what would happen and how it would happen. Okay, technically I was bit off on the former...but ***** it. PBK, Booth, and their whole team are a bunch of *****-ass ho's and nary one of us here in the states fux with them.

Oh, you get some *****s coonin with they videos, ignoring that fact this ***** has yet to be humbled. Some of us knew, some of us hurled insults as those who predicted what IS going to happen...so ***** ALL Y'ALL.

Listen. I been around since the EARLY 70's on this ****. A Ho is hO is a Ho. Do I bat .1000? Hell no, of course not.

But I do with all the Ho's. Meaning once it's obvious a Ho is a Ho..then shiiiii...I goes by 'PERFECT GAME JACKSON'.

So all you UK instafans, go ahead and hold this L (you know...like you do) and be thankfuo that American boxing ALLOWS UK boxing to be our Lil' Sis. I say hhis cuz Mexico got they foot on ya neck...but those MFs are young Bro. Everyone know what I mean.

**** Josh Kelly and his ho-ass, tryna act tough around everybody til he meets a real ***** in that ring then the ALRADY knew how Kelly coul turn ***** so in came that MF toweel.

Or..am I wrong?
        UK runs the heavyweight scene, and that's the one that really matters (and makes you and your wimpy-weight "champions" the little sister).

This guy was Russian anyway, what you got to crow about fool?

Comment

Avaneysan trainer on this podcast in 2 hours time to discuss the fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDJIkN4z86M

Comment

Okay. Ok... so kelly... so this fighter looks and seems in control of the fight? Thats the first rounds i saw. So they get cocky and lose? Is that what plant will do against canelo? Looking like a smooth boxer. Until they lose? I am hoping for a plant win. I've liked him for a few years. Canelo has looked great tho....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnP2 View Post

Or..am I wrong?
              Get help...

Comment

Working...
              X