Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Florian Marku: I'm Not Like Conor Benn, Facing Opponents With 6, 7, 8 Losses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Florian Marku: I'm Not Like Conor Benn, Facing Opponents With 6, 7, 8 Losses

SSE Arena, Wembley - Florian Marku climbed off the canvas to stop Rylan Charlton in eight rounds in the evening's chief-support bout. 'The Albanian King' toppled to the canvas in the sixth round, but then forced the stoppage with a ferocious response and called for a future clash with Benn, who was watching from ringside as part of the Sky Sports team.
    [Click Here To Read More]

why does he not call out David Arysen the guy who beat josh kelly. Typical Eastern European bully he has more fights than Benn be it Boxing, kickboxing.

Let him fight Chris Kongo

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      why does he not call out David Arysen the guy who beat josh kelly. Typical Eastern European bully he has more fights than Benn be it Boxing, kickboxing.

Let him fight Chris Kongo
      He picked Ava before the fight, but hoped Kelly would win. After the fight he went into the dressing room of ava, they were talking, hugging and he never mentioned I wouldn’t mind fighting you. He mentioned that Ava has now put a stop to his fight with Kelly, but I was hoping he would said “I need to fight you now”

Comment

Benn is pretty **** lol

But marku needs to rematch that journeyman first

Comment

They are trying to build some hype around Marku, in reality he got dropped and hit often by a strong but limited opponent.

Comment

Benn is quite limited so yeah he might beat Benn but he still struggled in his previous fight.

Comment

Marku does sell tickets (viewership).

Why doesn't Benn fight him?

Wouldn't it be an easy win and cash for him?

Comment

Marku seems like human garbage and is giving Rolly Romero a run at being the biggest duschebag in pro boxing. I just can't stand the guy and he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

Comment

'"No, my opponents are undefeated. They don't give their loss easy."

I would suggest that when Marku learns to read he should look at the fight records of some of his opponents.........

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                    Marku does sell tickets (viewership).

Why doesn't Benn fight him?

Wouldn't it be an easy win and cash for him?
                    In boxing you try to move forward not backwards. Who has Marku fought? and who the next opponent of Conor fought?

If you put it on the paper, Marku has 9 fights in total, while Vargas has almost 9 world class fighters on his resume.

Spence, Danny Garcia, Amir Khan, Ali Funeka, Luis Collazo and Vergil Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X