Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Returns, Wins Tough Decision Over Jovanie Santiago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Returns, Wins Tough Decision Over Jovanie Santiago

Broner vs. Santiago will see former four-division world champion Adrien Broner return to the ring to face undefeated Puerto Rican Jovanie Santiago in a 12-round welterweight bout in the main event Saturday, February 20 live on SHOWTIME at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

The SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING telecast will also pit former heavyweight world title challenger Dominic Breazeale against highly touted contender Otto Wallin in the 12-round co-feature. The telecast opener features former world champion Robert Easter Jr. facing off against contender Ryan Martin in a 12-round super lightweight bout. The event is promoted by TGB Promotions. Breazeale vs. Wallin is promoted in association with Salita Promotions.

War santiago

Comment

Can’t stand AB Hope he gets knocked out ! From what I hear Santiago had to put on weight for this Fight ....and that’s not a good thing ! O-Well one thing is for sure AB’s Days of PPV are over. A once promising fighter, is now just trying to get Fights to pay off his many debts he owes. It’s Sad but it is what it is....Scott out ....see ya when I see ya.

Comment

In the UK it’s on some dodgy UK channel that wants me to pay £4.99 per month

Comment

Originally posted by brown_knight06 View Post
          War santiago
          Broner isn’t losing to Santiago, seen highlights and he is really bad

Comment

Originally posted by Scott james View Post
            Can’t stand AB Hope he gets knocked out ! From what I hear Santiago had to put on weight for this Fight ....and that’s not a good thing ! O-Well one thing is for sure AB’s Days of PPV are over. A once promising fighter, is now just trying to get Fights to pay off his many debts he owes. It’s Sad but it is what it is....Scott out ....see ya when I see ya.
            I can see a potential McGregor showdown or even against Khan

Comment

WAR AB !!!!!!.....I soured on AB , mostly because I hate to see wasted talent.Same way I felt about Tank but he was very humble before the Leo fight and I softened up.Now everybody hates AB , and it makes me want to cheer for him ...

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                WAR AB !!!!!!.....I soured on AB , mostly because I hate to see wasted talent.Same way I felt about Tank but he was very humble before the Leo fight and I softened up.Now everybody hates AB , and it makes me want to cheer for him ...
                I see AB ending it in the 5th

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                  Same here War Broner

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Same here War Broner

Comment

Working...
                    X