Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Batters Dominic Breazeale, Wins Lopsided Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Batters Dominic Breazeale, Wins Lopsided Unanimous Decision

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Otto Wallin joined some elite company Saturday night. The Swedish southpaw isn't as powerful as Deontay Wilder or Anthony Joshua, but he became just the third heavyweight to defeat Dominic Breazeale. Wallin battered Breazeale for much of their 12-rounder and easily beat Breazeale on the scorecards in the second of three fights Showtime televised from Mohegan Sun Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Breazeale is DONE done. And Wallin is not very good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post
      He almost stopped Fury in the 12th round.

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post
        Breazeales not done he shook some ring rust off and was actually told to not over exhaust himself which usually wins or loses fights for him .

How is Wallin not good at all ? Again not telling the truth .Ha

Comment

B-real-ezy got handled that whole fight. I'm surprised he had rounds on the judges score cards.

Comment

Alright, listen up PBC, I got a moneymaker for you here. Night of HW's, Staples Center in the Summer on FOX: Ruiz/Arreola main event, Wallin/Charles Martin co-main with Breazeale/Gerald Washington in the opener. That'd do huge numbers on cable TV

Comment

Retire Brezeale, you’re done, stick around and you’ll start slurring your words.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Alright, listen up PBC, I got a moneymaker for you here. Night of HW's, Staples Center in the Summer on FOX: Ruiz/Arreola main event, Wallin/Charles Martin co-main with Breazeale/Gerald Washington in the opener. That'd do huge numbers on cable TV
                They’re friends , Washington was Breazeales sparring partner coming up , I think Breazeale knocks him out . Remember the incident when Wilder jumped Breazeale in the hotel with his group ? That was bec of him giving advice to Washington fighting Wilder .
                Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-21-2021, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Yep, nice! Good call

Comment

Boxers have to stop talking sh__ and then don't deliver anything in the ring. Brezeale kept saying his condition was so much better, he was so happy to be with his new trainer, how hard he punches, he's knocking Wallin out... yet, you were super slow and totally spent after 5 rounds, pushing your punches, no snap, zero defense, face first, eating punches. poor performance in every way. Where was this conditioning u spoke about? It would just be a simple loss if you didn't talk it up so much b4 the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X