Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Esquiva Falcao Wears Down Artur Akavov In 4th Round Stoppage Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Esquiva Falcao Wears Down Artur Akavov In 4th Round Stoppage Win

LAS VEGAS Esquiva Falcao made the most of his return to the United States. The unbeaten middleweight continues his knockout ways, taking out former middleweight title challenger Artur Akavov after four one-sided rounds Saturday evening at MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was an impressive dominant win for Falcao. Very impressive especially considering who his opponent had been in the ring with. Good contender for Charlo. Great to see a world class Brasilian on the scene. I’ve always said that country with its favelas should be producing far more contenders and champions than it does and has. Seems like a potential gold mine for boxers. Love the country both the north and the south even though Santa Catarina and Bahia seem like two different countries save for the Samba!
    Last edited by Oldskoolg; 02-20-2021, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Where are Mammoth and BigZ44 calling Falcao a bum and picking Akavov to win but wouldn't bet points Akavov had a good first round when Falcao was dry and after that Falcao busted him up and looked better in 3 rounds than BJS and Andrade looked combined. I said I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped him and he did better than I thought made his own corner pull him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        Where are Mammoth and BigZ44 calling Falcao a bum and picking Akavov to win but wouldn't bet points Akavov had a good first round when Falcao was dry and after that Falcao busted him up and looked better in 3 rounds than BJS and Andrade looked combined. I said I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped him and he did better than I thought made his own corner pull him out.
        I would say Falcao vs Murata but Falcao is nowhere in the WBA rankings. Looks like Golovkin will have a Falcao problem soon....

Comment

Wow, this looks very bad on Saunders...

Comment

Sad how many tiny *****es are on here now

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              I would say Falcao vs Murata but Falcao is nowhere in the WBA rankings. Looks like Golovkin will have a Falcao problem soon....
              That's the fight I think they will push for it would be an Olympic rematch and I'm sure would be a good 50-50 fight. I don't see Falcao troubling Charlo not now at least even though they are close in age Charlo is just much more seasoned as a professional but he still has a good shot at Murata.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                That's the fight I think they will push for it would be an Olympic rematch and I'm sure would be a good 50-50 fight. I don't see Falcao troubling Charlo not now at least even though they are close in age Charlo is just much more seasoned as a professional but he still has a good shot at Murata.
                Wouldn’t be too much of a surprise to see Falcao pop into the top 10 in the WBA overnight....

Comment

Didn't see the fight but surprised Falcao got such an emphatic victory of Akakov. Very impressive and a good name on his ledger.

Comment

Working...
                  X