Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fedor Chudinov, Isaac Chilemba Fight To Split Draw in Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fedor Chudinov, Isaac Chilemba Fight To Split Draw in Russia

Okay gents this is cheduled for right now and it should be areal good fight but I been kinda busy today and ain't manged to track down a stream, legal or otherwise. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Best I've been able to find is that it may be available on REN TV but as yet not been able to track it down.

Green K and 10k points if anyone can hook a dude up..

Mmmm. Yeah looks like it is REN TV in about 17 mins (22.30 Moscow time) though I'm struggling a little with localisation on my TV so it might be down to watching it on my phone.;lol1:

Comment

Massive thanks to the poster who PMed it to me.... Karma and points coming your way when I get the chance!
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-20-2021, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Absolute legend !

Comment

Not sure wtf this is they're showing first though -big fat ****er wearing a bear it looks like.

Comment

Sugar Nick Valuev in the house!!

Comment

Jesus. I guess we’ll find out who wins between a grizzly bear and walrus

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                Not sure wtf this is they're showing first though -big fat ****er wearing a bear it looks like.
                Wtf is that? I gotta brush up on my Russian or sumthin!

Comment

I was expecting kittens to fly out of his mouth from those body shots

Comment

The winner? Mad Max Novoselov:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lly-wrong.html

https://www.rt.com/sport/473809-russ...tling-returns/

A murder suspect and bear wrestler who once accidentally stabbed his training partner... with an axe.

Comment

Working...
                    X