Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Martin Hopes Win Over Robert Easter Could Lead To Taylor Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Martin Hopes Win Over Robert Easter Could Lead To Taylor Rematch

Ryan Martin believes in making the most of second opportunities. Martin walked away from his loss to Josh Taylor with a bad taste in his mouth and hopes an impressive win over a former world titleholder will leave boxing fans with the impression that he can still contend in a very competitive junior welterweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I kinda doubt he's getting a Taylor rematch ever. It wasn't a competitive fight. And even if Ryan gets by Robert, idk that he's getting THAT far up to where Taylor is at. Basically Ryan will need to win more fights than I see him winning & Taylor would need to lose more fights than I see him losing for them to meet somewhere in the middle eventually.

Comment

Seriously, it was the most one sided fight. Martin was so overwhelmed he was like a rabbit in the headlights until he went all diva and quit after taking a clip just above the ear. He's dreaming if he thinks he'll get another crack at Triple T. #Cuckoo

Comment

Agree it won't ever happen. If Josh beats Ramirez, which I think he will, he'll most want to defend his unified title against Teofimo, who is indicating that making 135 is v hard. If Josh gets to defend the title before Teofimo steps up then Regis Prograis is first in line. He gave Josh a serious test. If he was going to take an 'easy' voluntary defence I still don't think he'd look at RM because it wouldn't sell. He would more probably look at an all-British fight or, of course, Broner if he genuinely could do 140.

Comment

Working...
        X