Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin: Breazeale Is A Come-Forward Guy And He's Going To Try To Hurt Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wallin: Breazeale Is A Come-Forward Guy And He's Going To Try To Hurt Me

Otto Wallin expects the tough challenge even he didn't anticipate in his last fight. A crossroads bout with former two-time title challenger Dominic Breazeale should provide insight as to where the Swedish southpaw belongs in the heavyweight landscape. The bout is viewed as the most competitive-on paper-of a Showtime-televised tripleheader which airs live this Saturday from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Having seen Wilder's K.O. of Breazeale, I'm amazed that Dominic continued boxing, and I'm curious as to how he'll respond if Wallin lands any hard blows.

Comment

Breazeale by KO 8

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
        Having seen Wilder's K.O. of Breazeale, I'm amazed that Dominic continued boxing, and I'm curious as to how he'll respond if Wallin lands any hard blows.
        Maybe that one punch was t enough to ruin a career. I think prolonged beatings are worse than one shot. The 12 round torturous drubbing at the hands of wilder on stiverne clearly ruined him....that beating that resulted in a hospital visit destroyed Stiverne’s ability to take a punch and seemed to kill his ability or desire to train properly. That was literally the last time I saw wilder box and move, jab, give angles, and be proactive with punches. He’s been lazy ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Maybe that one punch was t enough to ruin a career.
          I agree.
          He went life or death in a brutal bout against an undefeated prospect in his very next fight, and came out on top.

I'm actually intrigued by this matchup.

Comment

Oldskoolg, Quite likely you are right, but I'll still be interested in Breazeale's career from here on out just to see how he does. Also, as I saw it, Breazeale stung Wilder in their fight; it just wasn't enough to drop him, so as others have observed, he can punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
              Oldskoolg, Quite likely you are right, but I'll still be interested in Breazeale's career from here on out just to see how he does. Also, as I saw it, Breazeale stung Wilder in their fight; it just wasn't enough to drop him, so as others have observed, he can punch.
              Truth. Brezeale is one of the heaviest punchers in the division, he is just slow as molasses. The man can swat and he did land on wilder and knock him off balance. This is a good fight and I’m looking forward to it

Comment

Breazele has taken some huge bombs in his career - he has been whacked around real good, he takes a lot of punishment to me... tough though...he's been down plenty but usually he gets up. I just have to wonder if the punches are going to start to hurt a little more this time. Wallin won't need to be a big puncher if that's the case, he just has to be accurate and frustrate Breazele and make him feel like he doesn't want to be doing this anymore. I really don't know if Wallin is the guy to do this, but that is how I look at Brezele right how....can he take more?

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                  I agree.
                  He went life or death in a brutal bout against an undefeated prospect in his very next fight, and came out on top.

I'm actually intrigued by this matchup.
                  I believe he's been out of action since the Wilder loss?

Either way, yeah looking forward to the fight

Comment

Really this is the Joyce vs Usyk fight in some aspects of similarity minus the punch out put for Breazeale and Wallin is more sizeable then Usyk . Wonder if this will be a preview ? Big slow puncher vs moving southpaw.

Comment

Working...
                    X