Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Santiago: Broner Wants To Use Me To Return To The Top, I Won't Let That Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Santiago: Broner Wants To Use Me To Return To The Top, I Won't Let That Happen

Jovanie Santiago didn't need to be the first opponent under consideration to next face Adrien Broner. All that matters is that he was the one to receive the final call. The unbeaten junior welterweight from Dorado, Puerto Rico steps well up in class to face Cincinnati's Broner (33-4-1, 24KOs), a former four-division titlist who returns to the ring for the first time in more than two years. Santiago replaces Mexico's Pedro Campa, who tested positive for COVID-19 earlier this year in having to withdraw from this Saturday's show, which airs live on Showtime from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sure sure. So eloquently said. How much is your purse? “But but we can’t reveal to Boxingscene doe!”

Comment

Well, if you stop Broner in the ninth or tenth, you'll make me very happy, given that I'd win five hundreds with a fiver

Comment

Considering that Broner probably just killed himself in camp and still couldn't make weight, this guy could have a chance. He knows how to hurt the body.

Comment

War Bro ! Anytime that Mofo gets humiliated my life goes better...

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            Well, if you stop Broner in the ninth or tenth, you'll make me very happy, given that I'd win five hundreds with a fiver
            T, where did you get those odds? Lemme know so I can get on...

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              William Hill, my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                Burning money, no way Broner loses against this caliber of fighter

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  Burning money, no way Broner loses against this caliber of fighter
                  I once said there's "no way" Broner doesn't get his hand raised against Vargas.

We saw (and heard) what happened.

Comment

Working...
                  X