Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gavin Gwynne Breaks Down, Stops Sean McComb in Seven For Commonwealth Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gavin Gwynne Breaks Down, Stops Sean McComb in Seven For Commonwealth Title

Main event: 11-0 Sean McComb vs 12-2 Gavin Gwynne for the Commonwealth title at 135 lbs. Card is on ESPN+.

Right now, 5-0 Paddy Donovan taking on 15-5 Siar Ozgul at Welterweight.

Pretty much a solid sparring session here for Donovan

Comment

Fight stopped after 4, decent performance I guess in his 6th pro fight stopping a guy who went the distance with Postol and Yigit.

Comment

Another young Irish kid up next, 5-0 Pierce O'Leary vs 5-3-1 Irvin Magno at Super Lightweight

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Fight stopped after 4, decent performance I guess in his 6th pro fight stopping a guy who went the distance with Postol and Yigit.
          wasnt paying proper attention, looked like a quit job to me. Wasnt really taking big punishment.
          Donovan looked somewhat sloppy at times, needs to sharpen up his offense and improve his balance.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
            wasnt paying proper attention, looked like a quit job to me. Wasnt really taking big punishment.
            Donovan looked somewhat sloppy at times, needs to sharpen up his offense and improve his balance.
            Yeah, Donovan was applying pressure and doing fine but Ozgul never looked hurt or under serious duress. Take the check and bounce

Comment

Not much happened in the first 2 of this one, but O'Leary landed some bombs and has shaken up Magno in the 3rd

Comment

O'leary is almost all left hooks lol

Comment

Magno goes the distance, does his job, comfortable win for O'Leary

Comment

59-55 for O'Leary

Comment

Working...
                    X