No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt-Valdez ESPN Weigh-In Report From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berchelt-Valdez ESPN Weigh-In Report From Las Vegas

LAS VEGAS, Nevada It's only fitting that Miguel Berchelt and Oscar Valdez officially weigh in for their highly anticipated showdown on the anniversary of an all-time classic between two Mexican warriors before them.
    [Click Here To Read More]

looking forward to this match. two consummate professionals making the 130 lb weight limit, both bring in knock out power, and both have prior history together. letsdodis!

Comment

Everyone taking Berchelt??? But I'm feeling Valdez for some reason???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        He can surprise us for sure, but Berchelt is the favorite for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
          He can surprise us for sure, but Berchelt is the favorite for a reason.
          Yeah... I hear yeah Berchelt is a HUGE favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Because your a canela nuthugger and want valdez to win because hes in his camp. Thats why

Comment

Nice bump up in opposition for Elvis. Looking forward to seeing how he looks tomorrow & if he can get this guy outta there.

Comment

I like both of these guys and it does seem like a lot of people are counting out Valdez who hits like a truck himself either way it’s gonna be a war can’t Wait

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
                  I like both of these guys and it does seem like a lot of people are counting out Valdez who hits like a truck himself either way it’s gonna be a war can’t Wait
                  Being that Berchelt's one L 7 years ago is a KO in 1 L to a journeyman I suppose it could be possible Berchelt's chin could fail him or fail him enough to come up short tomorrow. But I just think Berchelt is a different guy today than he was back then & I think Valdez gots a lot of miles on him despite having less fights & being about the same age as Berchelt.

I feel like the more entertaining the fight is the more it steers towards Berchelt winning & the more boring the fight is the more it leans towards Valdez winning.

Comment

Working...
                  X