Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dominic Breazeale, Otto Wallin - Ready For Fireworks Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dominic Breazeale, Otto Wallin - Ready For Fireworks Fight

Breazeale, Wallin Weights Photos Gallery - Broner vs. Santiago will see former four-division world champion Adrien Broner return to the ring to face undefeated Puerto Rican Jovanie Santiago in a 12-round welterweight bout in the main event Saturday, February 20 live on SHOWTIME at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight should be the best on this PBC card.

Breazeale is a really big strong guy with a lot of heart, but so slow, easy to hit and doesn't have the best chin. He hasn't fought in a while now... No one knows what's left of Dominic after his devastating knockout loss, but if he comes back to 80% he'll win hands down.

The southpaw Wallin is younger-fresher and is quite decent with typical European style. But he doesn't really have a pop for an HW and he's never faced a powerful hitter like Dominic.

I'm expecting a good scrap full of turnarounds, but at the end of the day, the giant determination and pressure of 'Trouble' will make the difference.

Breazeale by KO 8

Comment

I like Dom's corny Olympic tatoo, so I'm going with Dom. KO, Mid.

Comment

Does brezeale usually come in over 260?

Comment

wallin gave fury all kinds of problems. mansour was schooling brazeale. wallin wins by decision

Comment

Wallin on points or late stoppage. He will find Breazeale easy to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by byfbnz View Post
              wallin gave fury all kinds of problems. mansour was schooling brazeale. wallin wins by decision
              Breazeale only had 15 fights back then and Mansours only loss was to Cunningham UD who had a chance to knock Fury out ,the fight was competitive . It wouldn’t matter Breazeale knows he gets his wins through duration and pressure eventually landing the big one .

I don’t believe one fight has to do with the other . If Breazeale wins it’s because he’s still one of the hardest punchers ,if Wallin wins it’s a mix of his skills and Breazeales ring rust could become a factor because he’s very slow puncher so the timing will be off that he relies on .
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-19-2021, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I mean if Breazeale gets a funny upset and stops Wallin early it’s going to be awkward here forward

Comment

Just asking, what has Wallin done except causing some trouble to a version of Tyson Fury who could not care less about being in that ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    Just asking, what has Wallin done except causing some trouble to a version of Tyson Fury who could not care less about being in that ring?
                    Wallin promised his late father who passed away days before the Fury fight who said keep training hard and fighting to win a title if anything happens to him .

Give the guy a break ,he’s a prize fighter trying to make a living ,he doesn’t have to do anything but get in the ring which is hard enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X