Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner, Jovanie Santiago - Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner, Jovanie Santiago - Ready For Battle

Broner, Santiago Weights Photos Gallery - Broner vs. Santiago will see former four-division world champion Adrien Broner return to the ring to face undefeated Puerto Rican Jovanie Santiago in a 12-round welterweight bout in the main event Saturday, February 20 live on SHOWTIME at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

What the heck. I thought Santiago would of been like 139lbs and truly was the one that got screwed with the weight clause but he was right up there nearly with Broner... That or he just put on weight quickly to size up. Not sure but very weird.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      What the heck. I thought Santiago would of been like 139lbs and truly was the one that got screwed with the weight clause but he was right up there nearly with Broner... That or he just put on weight quickly to size up. Not sure but very weird.
      He put on the weight. I highly doubt haymon changed the weight for both guys. No point of him still coming in at 139 or 140.

Comment

Man, what a shame. Broner looked extremely dehydrated. Both AB and Santiago need a little trimming of the beards.
        A.lmost B.ack

Comment

War Santiago!

Comment

Wow Broner has abs

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              Man, what a shame. Broner looked extremely dehydrated. Both AB and Santiago need a little trimming of the beards.
              A.lmost B.ack
              Bronner looks like he's struggling to make weight and Santiago looks like he just ate everything on the menu.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                A.lmost B.ack
                I bet he crashed the weight. Probably been in the sauna all day getting the last few pounds off.

Comment

I hope Broners ghetto thug ass takes the L and gets humiliated in the process.

Comment

Broner scored the TKO in training, now let's see what he can do in the squared circle

Comment

Working...
                    X