Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Jovanie Santiago Weigh-In Results From Mohegan Sun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Jovanie Santiago Weigh-In Results From Mohegan Sun

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Afforded an additional seven pounds during fight week, Adrien Broner came in on weight Friday morning for his fight against Jovanie Santiago on Saturday night. Broner stepped on the Mohegan Tribe Department of Regulation's scale at 146 pounds for their 12-round welterweight bout. Santiago officially weighed 145.2 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Still incredulous that commissions and organizations allow beards to be that big nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Still incredulous that commissions and organizations allow beards to be that big nowadays
      I think them allowing them to change the weight within two days before the fight is a bigger issue

Comment

I thought the beard has to be shaved for the fight??

Comment

This is the Future Hall of Famers 40th bout

It’s amazing what a butt hole can accomplish in life, just think how far he would go had he been decent!

Comment

Wtf !! I thought it was a 140 lb fight ? When did they allow it to be a 147 fight ? Damn so broner was almost 190 lbs !! . I can already see how this fights going down . broners gonna be sluggish the whole time .

Comment

Wat a pathetic a-hole....146?? Can’t believe anything that comes out of this losers mouth!! Pbc bends over for this overhyped overrated clown!

Comment

Lotta whining complainers in here. Can y'all box? Damn!

Comment

Agree completely.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                    Wat a pathetic a-hole....146?? Can’t believe anything that comes out of this losers mouth!! Pbc bends over for this overhyped overrated clown!
                    Love him or hate him, people wanna see him.

Comment

Working...
                    X