Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez: I Had A Rough Training Camp, Was A Little Bit Nervous Before Velez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Valdez: I Had A Rough Training Camp, Was A Little Bit Nervous Before Velez Fight

Boxers often offer excuses about training troubles following losses. It is rare, however, for a fighter to explain experiencing problems in camp after dominating an opponent and winning by knockout. Oscar Valdez's preparation prior to his 10th-round stoppage of Jayson Velez was so shaky, the undefeated former WBO featherweight champion wasn't exactly confident that their junior lightweight fight would unfold the way that it did July 21 in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did he also have a tough camp for Lopez?

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
      Did he also have a tough camp for Lopez?
      Either that or it’s just that Lopez is a bad matchup for Valdez’s style. Lopez gave him a very tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
        Either that or it’s just that Lopez is a bad matchup for Valdez’s style. Lopez gave him a very tough fight.
        Valdez got saved in that fight. He was losing then when the ref saw lopez hurt he immediately stopped it. Terrible stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
          Valdez got saved in that fight. He was losing then when the ref saw lopez hurt he immediately stopped it. Terrible stoppage
          I agree. That was a bad stoppage. Ref didn’t give Lopez the chance to fight back.

Comment

Working...
          X