Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Adrien Broner Even Capable Of Dominating An Unproven Underdog At This Point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Is Adrien Broner Even Capable Of Dominating An Unproven Underdog At This Point?

By Keith Idec - UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Almost five years. That's how long it has been since Adrien Broner indisputably, impressively won a fight. The only victory Broner has recorded since stopping Ashley Theophane in the ninth round of their April 2016 fight was a 10-round, split-decision win against Adrian Granados in February 2017. One could justifiably argue Gra..
    [Click Here To Read More]

The thing is ,does anyone actually care anymore?

Comment

"it’s gonna remind them how important I am to boxing and what they’ve been missing.” lol

Comment

It’s completely and utterly NOT important to the sport of boxing what this total bell end does because he’s nothing more than a bad smell.
        I’m watching from the edge of my seat in expectation of this individual getting made to look a kunt again.
        I’m actually almost desperate for that lol
        He’s a kok.

Comment

They hired Santiago to make AB look good and he misses weight. They wasted that money already.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            They hired Santiago to make AB look good and he misses weight. They wasted that money already.
            Interesting... and a 100% correct and honest observation of how Haymon Sports requires filler fights at a cheap price to provide for guys like Broner and give a network SOMETHING in the hopes it too boosts ratings in this do or die state of boxing. DAZN is leading the way

Comment

He gets a bum to look good and he can`t even make weight, so they have to change a limit for him. A disgrace for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                He gets a bum to look good and he can`t even make weight, so they have to change a limit for him. A disgrace for the sport.
                Yeah but your yourself say the same thing about Canelo whereas Fury got passes for Wallin and Schwartz... if everything filters out for the best in the game like Canelo vs Fury resumes, then keep it 100

Comment

Sorry, Broner is not an A grade fighter, he's lower level. He lost to Maidana, Porter and Pacquiao. Most aren't interested seeing him anymore.

Comment

Now that they have tricked his opponent with the weight none of it counts. Very dirty trick, FKK him I hope he gets knocked clean out and embarrassed.

Comment

Working...
                    X