Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Berchelt, Oscar Valdez - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Berchelt, Oscar Valdez - Face-Off at Final Presser

Berchelt, Valdez Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - The Battle for Mexico is almost here. WBC super featherweight world champion Miguel Berchelt and former featherweight world champion Oscar Valdez shared the stage Thursday two days before one of the most highly anticipated all-Mexican showdowns in boxing history. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Berchelt looks a lot taller, and much wider across the shoulders than Valdez. Crazy

Comment

It’s about time been looking forward to this one for a while

Comment

I like the confidence Valdez shows, he looks hungry like never before. The former undefeated champion is admittedly smaller, but remains the most decorated boxer Berchelt has faced to date. Oscar is therefore far from being beaten in advance, especially with his infernal team.

Miguel is more intense and physically much stronger, but he will have to be very careful on the inside, keep his chin down, because Valdez has a vicious left hook.

El Alacran by TKO 11 in a real war

Comment

Size difference! Ouch! Prep Valdez's jaw and sterilize the metal wiring..

Comment

I can't bet against Berchelt.

He is too experience for Oscar.

Comment

Got my money on Valdez.

Comment

I think Valdez will perform better than most are giving him credit for but i think Berchelt will get to him late.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  Size difference! Ouch! Prep Valdez's jaw and sterilize the metal wiring..
                  It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. Valdez isn't a bleeder like Vargas and he's fought bigger men before.

Comment

I'm backing valdez. Hes in a great gym environment with great sparring and one of the best trainers in boxing... Reynoso.

Lets Go Valdez!!

Comment

Working...
                    X