Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dominic Breazeale, Otto Wallin - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dominic Breazeale, Otto Wallin - Face-Off at Final Presser

Breazeale, Wallin Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former four-division world champion and must-see attraction Adrien "The Problem" Broner and Jovanie Santiago met face to face Thursday at the final press conference to preview their main event attraction taking place this Saturday, February 20 live on SHOWTIME (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be a good fight

Comment

This should be a very interesting and entertaining scrap. For the exception of the Wilder fight; Dominic Breazeale is hardly ever in a dull fight. I hope that the winner of this fight would get themselves back into title contention.

Everyone knows that Wallin was shafted against Tyson Fury. He should have won that fight by way of TKO due to that cut over Fury's right eye. In addition, we should know just how much Dominic Breazeale has left in the tank following that Deontay Wilder knockout loss.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        This should be a very interesting and entertaining scrap. For the exception of the Wilder fight; Dominic Breazeale is hardly ever in a dull fight. I hope that the winner of this fight would get themselves back into title contention.

Everyone knows that Wallin was shafted against Tyson Fury. He should have won that fight by way of TKO due to that cut over Fury's right eye. In addition, we should know just how much Dominic Breazeale has left in the tank following that Deontay Wilder knockout loss.
        I think wallin will get him out of there but for some ****CKed up reason i am looking forward to this fight

it could be a dog scrap

Comment

I'm always unsure about bigging up guys whose status come from a good loss. Stick Ortiz in that category too.

Actually quite looking forward to this one. Both are capable of being in the top 10 equation - and it's the kind of the fight where the winner will have earned their ranking.

Comment

Otto Wallin is a good man

A fighting man

A Christian man

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              I think wallin will get him out of there but for some ****CKed up reason i am looking forward to this fight

it could be a dog scrap
              Yes, those are exactly my sentiments. One can say what they will about Breazeale but the man can still punch and Wallin is known for his ability to take a punch.

So this should make for a very intriguing match up. Well at least to me; This is more of a 50/50 pick em' fight as much as anything.

Comment

Leaning Wallin here, but I'm mostly just looking forward to this top 10ish HW fight. I feel like we get so few HW fights like these. Its either the tip top guys fighting every couple years or we get the top ten guys fighting top 50, top 100 guys til they nab a title fight. We need more HW fights like this.

Comment

Not going to say I'm not interested in this fight (because I am), but I view it as a battle to prove who is less dogshlt.

Comment

I think this is a very interesting matchup. I know what Breazeale brings & he is usually in entertaining scraps. Big heart & a big punch but slow & easy to hit. His jaw is not granite as he has been floored several times & Ko’d. Wallin looked ok against Fury but he lost almost every round. He went the distance with Granat after Dimitrenko one punched him in the first round & stopped Kauffman but that was an injury retirement. So how good is Wallin? This should tell us a lot. Breazeale has beat this level of opponent a few times but not without some shaky moments where he ends up on the canvas. Nobody can question his heart as he got off the floor against Mansour, Ugonoh & Negron to win.
                    Last edited by joe strong; 02-18-2021, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X