Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bocachica: I Felt Reyes Fight Was Easy Victory, I Took Him To School!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bocachica: I Felt Reyes Fight Was Easy Victory, I Took Him To School!

Rising undefeated welterweight prospect Janelson Figueroa Bocachica earned a closely-contested majority decision victory over Mark Reyes Jr. in the entertaining main event of Wednesday night's ShoBox: The New Generation telecast from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn., as ShoBox continues its 20th anniversary year as the premier boxing series aimed at developing prospects into contenders and world champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That last name though lol....

Comment

“He had a short temper and he came out talking trash so you know I had to talk my trash back,” continued Bocachica. “But it was all part of the game plan to get him emotional in the ring and it worked in my advantage.”

I'm a fan.

Comment

Lol this dude is gonna get alot of haters if he keeps up this attitude.
        It was far from a schooling. Could of went either way. Nobody would of been mad at a draw

Comment

Boricua181

Bocachica, beat Reyes but the fight was evenly fought, as far as I'm concerned. Reyes gave a great account of himself, in a close but losing effort. He's going to give many fighters hell, and continue to add KO's to his record. Bocachica has a granite chin he took some explosive shots against Reyes. There fight was excellent competition between to young guns, I give them both a standing ovation. I can see Bocachica fighting for a welterweight title by the end of 2021, or the beginning of 2022. Of course that's predicated on his continued success in the ring. Reyes stands a good chance for fighting for a title as well, around the same time frame.

Comment

Reyes was definitely fighting angry because of Figueroa’s trash talk.... objective achieved, I thought he won by 2 or 3 rounds. Anger burns energy because dude was trying to load up on everything.

What really won it for Janelson was his chin though... He took Reyes best shot and laughed in his mother****ing face. Amazing fight, I’ll be checking for both of them.

Comment

it was a competitive fight. these guys need are up and coming but need to put in more road work. if reyes wasnt gassed by the 6th, the fight would have went the other way. i didnt see anything that excited me about bocachica. hard puncher but no defense and there to be hit. i see him getting ko'd the way de la hoya taxed mayorga.

Comment

It was a close competitive fight. I'm a JFB fan & thought it coulda went either way.

I think JFB believes what he's saying doe. He was acting like he had the fight locked up in the last couple rounds with too much show boating & even some in the ring sh^t talking iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by BaDaBingVIP2 View Post
                  it was a competitive fight. these guys need are up and coming but need to put in more road work. if reyes wasnt gassed by the 6th, the fight would have went the other way. i didnt see anything that excited me about bocachica. hard puncher but no defense and there to be hit. i see him getting ko'd the way de la hoya taxed mayorga.
                  Yea he needs to work on his defense & elusiveness. He showed he can take a punch, but that's something you usually want people to still have questions about vs guys at this level. So that's a bad sign he needed to show that so soon in his path upwards.

Comment

Delusional. Good solid prospect but very delusional.

Comment

Working...
                    X