Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Easter Jr. 'Don't Pretty Much See No Difficulty In Handling' Ryan Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Easter Jr. 'Don't Pretty Much See No Difficulty In Handling' Ryan Martin

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Robert Easter Jr. boxed well against Adrian Granados during the first three rounds of their 10-round fight 15 months ago. The former IBF lightweight champion then frustrated his handlers when he completely committed to fighting Granados on the inside. What they didn't know at that time was that Easter hyperextended his right elbow in the third round, which caused "excruciating pain" and necessitated that change in strategy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easter won't do much at 140.

Comment

Easter can box and can be a force

But this is a steep division and you are going to have to be a dog, running not going to make it here!

Comment

That headline gave me a danm headache

Comment

Are the reporters on boxing scene trying to make Easter look like $h!t?

You gotta quote the guy, I get it. But I’ve never seen a respected news organization use improper grammar in the headline unless the quote was absolutely vital to the story.

This quote is far from that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            Are the reporters on boxing scene trying to make Easter look like $h!t?

You gotta quote the guy, I get it. But I’ve never seen a respected news organization use improper grammar in the headline unless the quote was absolutely vital to the story.

This quote is far from that.
            Agreed.........

Comment

i beg to differ

Comment

Robert Easter Jr still hasn't shown me anything that jumps out. I'm waiting for him to show me anything that's impressive. Maybe it's just me though.

Comment

Who’s Ryan Martin?

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    Robert Easter Jr still hasn't shown me anything that jumps out. I'm waiting for him to show me anything that's impressive. Maybe it's just me though.
                    He showed plenty. Mikey handcuffed him worse than the cops. He was posing, paralyzed, and bewildered. Little Shakilov got next to him. Fortuna becalmed him. There is sign, but it's not good.

Comment

Working...
                    X