Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin: I Truly Hope I Get Fury Again, I Believe He Beats Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wallin: I Truly Hope I Get Fury Again, I Believe He Beats Joshua

Heavyweight contender Otto Wallin is only a few days away from his crossroads clash with Dominic Breazeale, which is part of a Showtime televised tripleheader from the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut. Wallin is known to most boxing fans as the fighter who nearly derailed current WBC champion Tyson Fury in 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Obviously, Wallin hasn't received the memo that Tyson Fury doesn't do rematches.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Obviously, Wallin hasn't received the memo that Tyson Fury doesn't do rematches.
      He just did a rematch against wilder.

Comment

Wallin might be in for a surprise if only Breazeale manages to land one punch on his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          He just did a rematch against wilder.
          Rematched McDermott & Chisora as well.

champion4ever is a good guy but sometimes i think his mouth is 5 seconds ahead of his brain.

Comment

So he ll win against Joshua. And you ll beat furry 👀 👀

Comment

Beat Breazeale, than beat somebody top 15 and you are in the mix, buddy.
              Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 02-18-2021, 06:03 AM.

Comment

And I agree with the Nordic lad on this one. Joshua had no answer for what fury will bring

Comment

Somehow I believe Wallin - Breazeale will be a great war.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Rematched McDermott & Chisora as well.

champion4ever is a good guy but sometimes i think his mouth is 5 seconds ahead of his brain.
                    But ... but ... yeah but ... floppy gloves and eggweights and spiked water and long counts and wild boar's bollocks and rematch clauses with no expiry date doe ....

Comment

Working...
                    X