Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandun Lee-Samuel Teah To Headline 'ShoBox' Card March 10 At Mohegan Sun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandun Lee-Samuel Teah To Headline 'ShoBox' Card March 10 At Mohegan Sun

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Brandun Lee will attempt to continue his knockout streak in another "ShoBox" main event next month. The unbeaten junior welterweight prospect will face veteran Samuel Teah in the 10-round headliner of an expected tripleheader March 10 at Mohegan Sun Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good for lee staying active. Should be a good scrap

Comment

I’m liking this kid so far. Good to see him staying active.

Comment

This lad is a potential breakout star. It’s time to get him off showtime and on to FS1 and FOX undercards. He produces knockouts and being a Mexican-Korean makes him rare therefore adds to crossover appeal. Kid smiles, has charisma, Run with him PBC.

Comment

Not the "step-up" I was expecting! Anyway, at least I get to see the kid again! Where's Gary Antuanne Russell? I need that!

Comment

Glad to see Lee finally fighting tougher competition

Lee has skills but he's been fighting nothing but stiffs so far his last 3 fights he finally beat some guys with winning records and compared to Ryan Garcia who's 22 and Vergil Ortiz at 23 this kid is miles behind them!

Comment

Originally posted by Premier15 View Post
              Lee has skills but he's been fighting nothing but stiffs so far his last 3 fights he finally beat some guys with winning records and compared to Ryan Garcia who's 22 and Vergil Ortiz at 23 this kid is miles behind them!
              What’s the rush?

Comment

Sacrificial Sam.

Comment

Working...
                X