Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields vs. Marie-Eve Dicaire - Undercard Additions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields vs. Marie-Eve Dicaire - Undercard Additions

Two more exciting women's bouts have been announced for the televised undercard of the "SUPERWOMEN: SHIELDS VS. DICAIRE" all-female boxing event on Friday, March 5 from the Dort Financial Center in Flint, Mich., and live on InDemand Pay-per-view and livestreaming platform FITE.TV (9 pm ET/6 pm PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

PPV? Why?????

Comment

i hope Dicaire beat that boy shields. too much talking..

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post
        i hope Dicaire beat that boy shields. too much talking..
        Shields is straight trash. She talks about beating guys up in the gym and sparring Errol Spence but goes the distance with Hannah Rankin and got floored by Gabriel LOL!!!
        Funniest part is her name is “T-Rex” yet she’s only got 2 knockouts in 10 wins and has only scored 1 knockdown as a pro.... gtfoh with that ****.

Comment

Her actions certainly don’t back up the noise her mouth makes.

Interesting that she is basically the US version of Katie Taylor

One is loved, one is hated and it all comes down to their respective personalities

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
            Shields is straight trash. She talks about beating guys up in the gym and sparring Errol Spence but goes the distance with Hannah Rankin and got floored by Gabriel LOL!!!
            Funniest part is her name is “T-Rex” yet she’s only got 2 knockouts in 10 wins and has only scored 1 knockdown as a pro.... gtfoh with that ****.
            he was discrediting pac when her boyfriend broner loses to him. if only broner was in his right self blah blah blah he could've won agains pac, she said.. she talks too much which is irritating.. but her record was absolutely trash tbh..

Comment

I thought Hannah gabriel won the fight

Comment

Claressa got cute eyes

Comment

I wouldn’t watch these fights if they were free.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddegear View Post
                    I wouldn’t watch these fights if they were free.
                    the most alarming part about this fight is the unbelievable arrogance that they somehow think this dross will sell when with 2 fighters with next to zero % of ko between them and terrible resumés are the headline , don’t even start me on the undercard

Comment

Working...
                    X