Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bocachica-Reyes ShoBox Tripleheader - Official Weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bocachica-Reyes ShoBox Tripleheader - Official Weights

ShoBox Tripleheader Weights Photos Gallery - Detroit's Bocachica (16-0, 11 KOs) is following up on a dominating performance in his ShoBox debut in October when by facing the power-punching Reyes (14-0, 12 KOs) from Tampa, Fla., in a 10-round welterweight bout. The co-main event will feature unbeaten Russian and Detroit-trained Vladimir Shishkin (11-0, 7 KOs) taking on Ghana's Sena Agbeko (23-1, 18 KOs) in a 10-round super middleweight matchup, while Alejandro Guerrero (12-0, 9 KOs) of Houston, Texas, returns to ShoBox and faces Mexico's Abraham Montoya (19-2-1, 14 KOs) in an eight-round lightweight bout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sena Agbeko has got to be one of the most perfectly Chiseled boxers in the entire sport or any sport for that matter! He must be a workaholic in boxing to look that great!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Sena Agbeko has got to be one of the most perfectly Chiseled boxers in the entire sport or any sport for that matter! He must be a workaholic in boxing to look that great!

It's wild. He barely has any body fat.

Comment

Looks like a very good card that I cannot miss.

Comment

Why the hell is it on a Wednesday? This is easily better than saturdays card

Comment

Good card but I wish they would put these cards on Friday nights rather than middle of the week

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
              Why the hell is it on a Wednesday? This is easily better than saturdays card
              Out of curiosity. What's the issue with wednesday cards? I dont have kids so that might be a factor, but I prefer weekday cards over weekend cards, because it gives me the chance to go out on saturday instead of watching boxing.
              Those cards dont run that late to be an issue for work on the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                Out of curiosity. What's the issue with wednesday cards? I dont have kids so that might be a factor, but I prefer weekday cards over weekend cards, because it gives me the chance to go out on saturday instead of watching boxing.
                Those cards dont run that late to be an issue for work on the next day.
                Fights typically get more views on weekends. Weekday cards are ok but im just saying the broner fight is more of a weekday card and this one is actually worth having on Saturday

Comment

Working...
                X