Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic's Promoter Hopes Martin Bakole Accepts Offer To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hrgovic's Promoter Hopes Martin Bakole Accepts Offer To Fight

Filip Hrgovic's co-promoter, Nisse Sauerland, is applying some pressure on Martin Bakole for a fight to get made. Bakole's trainer, Billy Nelson, informed Sky Sports that they were interested in facing Hrgovic - but they weren't going to take the bout for short money.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like that fight but I’m thinking Bakole is probably more interested in avenging his only loss. I don’t know that he beats Hunter with 2 good arms but he sure couldn’t with only 1

Comment

3 fights bakole/ hunter then stiverne/chisora/ charles martin, then a povetkin would put hrgovic in legit heavyweight contention for titleshot with adaquete practice n good timing to take the wbo milk it or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
        3 fights bakole/ hunter then stiverne/chisora/ charles martin, then a povetkin would put hrgovic in legit heavyweight contention for titleshot with adaquete practice n good timing to take the wbo milk it or whatever
        Not a bad progression but please omit Stiverne. At this stage he's an out of shape punching bag.

I also think Bakole/Hunter may be more difficult than Chisora/Martin. Dereck is probably my favorite HW right now but I'm not sure how much tread is left on those tires. We still don't know alot about Charles Martin - gifted a title, blown out under the bright lights by AJ, lost a spirited decision to Kownacki and beat Gerald Washington.

Hunter and Bakole are no slouch fights.

Comment

Bakole looked average against Kuzmin I think Hrgovic beats him easily

Comment

Make that one happen

Comment

Hrgovic needs this fight or Hunter to become relevant.

Comment

Bakole is great milestone to beat but I don’t see him ranked with any sanction bodies to move Hrgovic up. Pulev is another good choice for a ranked milestone marker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodbox View Post
                  Bakole looked average against Kuzmin I think Hrgovic beats him easily
                  Possibly. Bakole looked good in spots and not good in others against Kuzmin. I just want to see Hrgovic in against someone who will attempt to win the fight. I think Bakole will bring that to the table at the very least.

Comment

WTF is going on with the Hunter fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X