Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jordan Gill Expects Tough Task, Fireworks With Cesar Juarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jordan Gill Expects Tough Task, Fireworks With Cesar Juarez

Jordan Gill is looking to throw himself back into Featherweight Title contention by beating Mexico's former World Title challenger Cesar Juarez in style when they collide over ten rounds at The SSE Arena, Wembley on Saturday February 20, live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in the U.S. and more than 200 countries and territories.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Juarez is pretty washed up at this point but if Gill can beat him then he gets credit from me for improving. He just needs to remember to shit before the fight starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Juarez is pretty washed up at this point but if Gill can beat him then he gets credit from me for improving. He just needs to remember to shit before the fight starts.
      Oh my. Is there a good story behind this?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        Oh my. Is there a good story behind this?
        https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sky...feat-of-career

Shitty guy.

Comment

Juarez punch resistance goes down with every single fight to where he held up to Donaire, and now doesn't even hold up to guys not know for their KO's. Juarez has an education and is a lawyer so he needs to give up the damned boxing.

Comment

He got stopped in his last two fights by Angelo Leo and Carlos Castro. Juarez is damaged goods at this point.

Comment

Working...
            X