No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on Golovkin Trilogy: "Everything is Possible"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo on Golovkin Trilogy: "Everything is Possible"

Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez is not ruling out the possibility of a trilogy fight with career rival, Gennadiy Golovkin. In 2017, Canelo fought Golovkin to a controversial twelve round split draw at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Disgusting ��

Comment

Don't give Borat another payday, Mexican Jesus!

Comment

“Everything is possible now he has aged another couple of years and let’s be honest, I never won either of the first two fights, so at least I’m in with a chance to ACTUALLY win this time puto”.

Saul Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post
          “Everything is possible now he has aged another couple of years and let’s be honest, I never won either of the first two fights, so at least I’m in with a chance to ACTUALLY win this time puto”.

Saul Alvarez.
          Haha! Canelo action figures vs GGG action figures! “Haha I win!”

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
            Don't give Borat another payday, Mexican Jesus!
            Exactly this, unless he makes ggg take 90-10 😂

Comment

I don’t care if these two fight. Given all the Wilder, Crawford, Spence, Charlos...all that fan Twitter YT beefs never making fights at least Canelo and GGG delivered. I don’t care if Canelo dislikes GGg or vise versa. They gave us good fights. Before I didn’t care for GGG making the Canelo money... but the truth is GGg is so far behind he deserves another one and Canelo fights everyone si I don’t mind if GGG just leaves the game with a final big check. It’s a third fight and better than my initial sentence of fighters acting like phagg0ts... and GgG is a phagg0t, so think about that!

Comment

He beat the Mexican style out of Borat the last fight. Had him looking like an extra in Michael Jackson's thriller at the end of the last fight. The GGG fangimps went from saying running and jabbing is cowardly to loving it and tried saying that's why their bum beater won. I would love a 3rd fight just to see the bunboys cry again when Canelo dominates the bum beater.

Comment

I can see GGG being a back up plan if Plant fight can't get done for September

Go ahead and retire him so his fans can STFU and Go Away...well they won't go away they will just jump on Beterbiev and Bivol bandwagon

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    He beat the Mexican style out of Borat the last fight. Had him looking like an extra in Michael Jackson's thriller at the end of the last fight. The GGG fangimps went from saying running and jabbing is cowardly to loving it and tried saying that's why their bum beater won. I would love a 3rd fight just to see the bunboys cry again when Canelo dominates the bum beater.
                    If you believe GGG was “running” in the rematch then you obviously need to go watch a different sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X