Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Wants Statement Win, Vows To Knock Junior Fa Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Wants Statement Win, Vows To Knock Junior Fa Out

Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker will be looking for a knockout victory when he faces unbeaten country rival Junior Fa on February 27 at Spark Arena. Parker, who has a superior edge in experience, is viewed as a big favorite to win the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Parker is motivated (That’s a big if after earning over 15-20 million in his 3 fights with Ruiz, Joshua & Whyte) I don’t see him having too much trouble with Fa. I can’t say he will knock him out but I expect a convincing win.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      If Parker is motivated (That’s a big if after earning over 15-20 million in his 3 fights with Ruiz, Joshua & Whyte) I don’t see him having too much trouble with Fa. I can’t say he will knock him out but I expect a convincing win.
      If Parker’s not knocking him out he’s having trouble . The only way Parker has an easy fight is early stoppage . I don’t recall any Parker fight where he’s having an easy time while the fights going past mid rounds .

Comment

"I'll knock him out between one and twelve". Wow, trying to rival Ali with that kind of prediction, ROFL!

Comment

Parker is a Danny Garcia of Heavy Weights, you know it will be a 12 round fight ...
          Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 02-16-2021, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Parker is content on fighting stiffs, one of the most overrated heavyweights of recent memory along with Ruiz jr and Whyte.

Comment

Very different fighters here and I don't see Parker by ko, rather the other way round. If parker wins, it's by MD or UD. Fa is less technical, more powerful so if he wins that's likely by ko.

Comment

This fight will depend a lot on Fa. He's been having all kinds of health problems so there's a chance he shows up in no fit state.

If a half decent Fa shows up this will go 12 rounds, these two know each other inside and out, and neither has honestly evolved much from their amateur days.

Fa will never get a decision though, Parker is the golden boy of kiwi boxing, and it's a duco event.

Comment

Joseph Parker vs dentay Whiner

Comment

Not sure if Fa will count as a statement win.

Comment

Working...
                    X