Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Will Look To Break Dennis Hogan Physically and Mentally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Will Look To Break Dennis Hogan Physically and Mentally

Rising junior middleweight contender Tim Tszyu is looking to make another statement when he returns on March 31 in Newcastle, against veteran Dennis Hogan. 2020 was a big year for Tszyu - as he went right through former world champion Jeff Horn and then Bowyn Morgan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How about a real step up or bigger name after this. Lara, JRock, Hurd, Trout, Roserio or even Fundora

Comment

Seems like an asshole would say this: The goal is to take their soul and their belief and everything they’ve ever worked for. it’s not just about the W, it’s taking everything away.”

Comment

Would like to see Tszyu get tested after this. A fight against Hurd or Lara would be good for him.

Comment

Tszyu is in the right path. If he beat Hogan convincely then he can go for a bigger fight...
          JJ75 JJ75 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Seems like an asshole would say this: The goal is to take their soul and their belief and everything they’ve ever worked for. it’s not just about the W, it’s taking everything away.”
            sounds like we got a shang tsung on our hands .

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post

Sweet Mother Pussbucket... I was rolling for a few seconds on that one!!

Now I will not be able to unsee it when Tszyu fights!!

Comment

Tszyu is a future champion I like what I see.
                JJ75 JJ75 likes this.

Comment

Tszyu is not mucking around.
                  He is stepping up big in his latest fights and his activity level is good.

Interesting how Hogan team is viewing Tszyu as just a tune up fight for Hogan.

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post
                    Bahaha! I remember that dude. Back, Back, Forward, Forward, Punch to throw 3 fireballs! Also, hit block a bunch to turn into Kitana. That's all I remember.

Comment

Working...
                    X