Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christopher Diaz Very Confident He Will Shock Emanuel Navarrete

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christopher Diaz Very Confident He Will Shock Emanuel Navarrete

Christopher Diaz (26-2, 16 KOs) would have liked to become a world champion at the super featherweight limit of 130-pounds. In two months, he will get another opportunity to capture a title, this time at featherweight, when he faces WBO world champion Emanuel Navarrete of Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Essentially all of Navarrete’s opponents say the same thing. They think that because of his unorthodox and “crude” style they can write him off, that is, until they start getting hit hard from any angle and when they’re not expecting it. Truth is Navarrete does a lot of things right. He’s naturally effective and has lots of leverage on his punches. Things no gym can teach

Comment

It's going to take someone a lot better than Christopher Diaz to put a dent in Navarrete. Diaz gets stopped.

Comment

Navarrete is an awkward fighter but it works for him. What concerns me is his lack of defense

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
          Navarrete is an awkward fighter but it works for him. What concerns me is his lack of defense
          That’s a total misconception. Defense doesn’t mean putting your hands up the whole time. Navarrete is defensive-minded, he’s constantly moving his head out of line, ducking and stepping in and out. No one has even come close to wobbling him with anything, is that just luck?

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
            That’s a total misconception. Defense doesn’t mean putting your hands up the whole time. Navarrete is defensive-minded, he’s constantly moving his head out of line, ducking and stepping in and out. No one has even come close to wobbling him with anything, is that just luck?
            That’s cause he hasn’t been matched against someone that is a power puncher and applies pressure. He does get hit a lot

Comment

I’m pretty sure Navarrete will beat the crap out of Diaz.

Comment

I used to think he had no shot but after seeing his performance against Jason . Then seeing how Jason performed against Lopez this past weekend , I can now see the possibility of an upset

Comment

Hell no...........

Comment

Working...
                  X