No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zelfa Barrett vs. Kiko Martinez - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zelfa Barrett vs. Kiko Martinez - CompuBox Punch Stats

Buzzed in rounds two and eight, stunned in round five, cut over the right eye from a butt in round seven, and pressured from start to finish, Zelfa Barrett nevertheless did enough in the judges' eyes not only to prevail, but do so in overwhelming fashion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And I remember Roy Jones Jr getting so much stick about not fighting in the U.K. back in the 90s

Comment

A Weasel Eddie Special. This is why I say Jamal Herring better smash Frampton in a few weeks because he's not getting a decision in the crooked UK.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
        A Weasel Eddie Special. This is why I say Jamal Herring better smash Frampton in a few weeks because he's not getting a decision in the crooked UK.

... and yet Hearn was the most pissed about it

At least bad scorecards only happen in the UK eh?

Comment

Originally posted by ultravividscene View Post
          ... and yet Hearn was the most pissed about it

At least bad scorecards only happen in the UK eh?
          He's just trying to get in front of it... Faking disgust to seem less corrupt. He's essentially saying he wants his house fighters favored, just not to the point that it's obvious where we can all see it, and be outraged by it.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            He's just trying to get in front of it... Faking disgust to seem less corrupt. He's essentially saying he wants his house fighters favored, just not to the point that it's obvious where we can all see it, and be outraged by it.
            Duplicate post...

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              Exactly this...

He’ll still employ all the same judges on his shows.

Can’t be that disgusted.

Comment

Stupid scorecards, was disgusted. Was saying to myself for the whole fight, if Kiko continues with this pace they will give him a draw. Was more disgusted when they said the result, just switched off the TV because I was waiting for same stupid sh** to happen in the Warrington fight.

Cant have a former world champion beat a prospect!!

Comment

Even saying it was close/ draw were way off in my opinion. Martinez was beating Barrett up round after round!

Comment

watching it live on Sky Sports I had Kiko winning 117-111, but knew they would rob him, just like they gifted Ritson the win recently. I'm English, but I want fighters to be treat fair, and it's becoming like how Germany was here.

No way is Canelo coming over to England to box Billy Joe Saunders as he is going to start the fight 8 points down.

Comment

Working...
                    X