No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Knocks Kingsley Ibeh Out in Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Knocks Kingsley Ibeh Out in Sixth

Jared Anderson got the fight he asked for and the ending which he has always envisioned. Another knockout performance was delivered by the unbeaten prospect, who stopped Kingsley Ibeh in the 6th and final round of their heavyweight clash Saturday evening at MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The young lad moves like a cruiserweight. I like what I see here and I like that he’s fighting so often....keeps him focused and in shape. Nice to see an American heavyweight that actually has some skill and heart. American heavyweight who can fight definitely helps AMERICAN Boxing

Comment

Was just talking about Anderson in another thread and how HIGH his Potential and Ceiling is! I like that he is not a STIFF Heavyweight he is very athletic and fights so loose and smooth. Already one of the better jabs in boxing that I've seen...

Comment

Bum. Bum. Bum.

Comment

A good win for Anderson vs a big strong guy who will stop some people in the future. Anderson needs more competitive fights that give him experience fighting in later rounds. Great work for a 21 yr. old HW.

Comment

Frank Sanchez vs Jared Anderson, make it happen!

Comment

Great k.o. power.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Was just talking about Anderson in another thread and how HIGH his Potential and Ceiling is! I like that he is not a STIFF Heavyweight he is very athletic and fights so loose and smooth. Already one of the better jabs in boxing that I've seen...
                I mentioned this in the fight thread.............Good win for him , feel bad for Ibeh was rooting for him cause he is a fellow Devildog .

Comment

Is takam too much for him atm ...both are top rank

Comment

Dam the critics bro

Keep doing what you are doing and you will become the future of the heavyweights but don’t become full of yourself because I can name a few who had natural abilities and power and didn’t pan out to much! Kirk Johnson comes to mind, Darnell Nicholson, Cedric Boswell, Larry Donaldson just to name a few. My only criticism is your hands on the inside and pulling out with them down, you were clipped slightly but those are the mistake that will get you carried out in boxing. Ohio been on fire the last few years, being from Michigan I can remember we would take y’all milk money all the time we fought.

Comment

Working...
                    X