Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Commey: Postponement Sucks For Joe Smith & Vlasov; I Feel For Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richard Commey: Postponement Sucks For Joe Smith & Vlasov; I Feel For Them

Richard Commey moved into a main event on ESPN as a result of the Joe Smith-Maxim Vlasov postponement Thursday. Commey and Jackson Marinez will now headline the network's tripleheader Saturday night in a 10-round lightweight fight at MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas. The former IBF lightweight champion still feels for Smith and Vlasov, who tested positive for COVID-19 following a full training camp for their light heavyweight title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, really wanted to see Joe Smith.

Comment

dumbazz inaccurate pcr test again. Its been proven time and time the test is bogus. Its like they are telling you to your face yea we know its bullshi-t but we are still gonna do it.

Comment

Commey is a good man. You can tell by his words he is a very thoughtful, kind person, despite brutally KOing Marinez, who I was hoping might outbox him. Seems like this is his small way of showing gratitude for getting a bit of shine as the main event replacement.

Seriously who says "It sucks. Excuse my language." What a guy. Wish I could shake his had and congratulate him.

Comment

Working...
        X