Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz: If Rakhimov Thinks He's Gonna Overwhelm Me With His Power, That's Not Going To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diaz: If Rakhimov Thinks He's Gonna Overwhelm Me With His Power, That's Not Going To Happen

Joseph JoJo' Diaz already had his next opponent well scouted by the time the fight was signed and sealed. It was never a mystery that Russia's Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov can punch, nor was Diaz taken aback by the suggestion made by his opponent that he won't be able to handle his power.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well you certainly minimized the chances of that happening by coming in 3 pounds over weight. Clown

Comment

+1. Said the guy who took 3.5 pounds overweight. 2 kilos of pure flesh, FFS!

Comment

LOL if Rakimov thinks he is in there with a superfeather weight he is also wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          Well you certainly minimized the chances of that happening by coming in 3 pounds over weight. Clown
          Yes, yet another strike against diaz' professionalism.

Comment

Rakhimov: If Diaz Thinks He's Gonna Overwhelm Me With His Weight, That's Not Going To Happen

Comment

JoJo is a level above Rakhimov technically. If he’s on his game he’ll win easily, but if he’s underprepared and underperforms this could be a very tough fight for him.

Comment

He can't make the 130lb weight anymore, he needs to move up to 135..

Comment

Rakhimov by very late TKO.

He is desperate to win. He'll die in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                  X