Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Significantly Overweight For 130-Pound Title Defense Against Rakhimov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Significantly Overweight For 130-Pound Title Defense Against Rakhimov

Big dummy.......

Well fook.

Its amazing to me how often this happens these days. People fooking up their own sh^t.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Significantly Overweight For 130-Pound Title Defense Against Rakhimov

Joseph Diaz Jr. was congratulated by the emcee of Friday's weigh-in for making weight for his 130-pound title defense against Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov on Saturday night. The problem, of course, is that Diaz didn't even come close to meeting his contractual obligation for what was supposed to be his first defense of the IBF junior lightweight title he won last year. Diaz (31-1, 15 KOs) stepped on the California State Athletic Commission's scale at 133.6 pounds, roughly 3 pounds above the junior lightweight limit.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

He was 3lbs over too, didn't seem to bother trying.

Comment

Karma is a BITCH son!!!

Made my day!

Comment

Smfh. So i guess to 135 he goes.

Shoulda got that stank davis treatment and got there late and still get the extra hour to lose weight

Comment

Lou DiBella right now:

Comment

Tried to do Farmer. Boxing is a funny game.

Comment

So is this a good thing or bad thing for JoJo in this fight doe? I was gonna throw some money on him, but not feeling it now. Might go the other way in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    He was 3lbs over too, didn't seem to bother trying.
                    If you're more than 2lbs over the commission won't let you try. It's unsafe.

Comment

Working...
                    X