Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner-Santiago: Showtime Tripleheader Officially Announced, Feb. 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner-Santiago: Showtime Tripleheader Officially Announced, Feb. 20

Former four-division world champion and must-see attraction Adrien "The Problem" Broner will end his two-year hiatus from boxing when he faces Jovanie Santiago in a 12-round super lightweight bout Saturday, February 20 live on SHOWTIME at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This whole card is absolute trash.

Comment

they're writing '4 division champ' without any shame, lol, your kids are gonna read this one day

Comment

Wallin vs Breazeale and Easter vs Martin are decent fights

Comment

Broner is going to attempt to make 140? We will see how that goes. But on February 20 there's a real scrap I'm sure most fans are going to be watching, in Valdez vs Berchelt.

Comment

Haymon tells Broner, “I can’t bail you out anymore. The best I can do with your purses is like $28k. That should buy you another pimp chain.” -Al

Comment

this is the level of fight broner should be taking. he should be on the gatti schedule. he should never have fought garcia, porter, vargas.

Comment

I'm really only interested in Wallin/Breazeale and even that fight is a near forgone conclusion imo

Comment

Weak Card Breazele is over the hill. If anything should be on free tv

Comment

This card sucks!

Comment

Working...
                    X