Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz: I Won't Have To Chase Rakhimov; Will Be More Action-Packed Than Farmer Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diaz: I Won't Have To Chase Rakhimov; Will Be More Action-Packed Than Farmer Fight

Joseph Diaz Jr. knows he won't have any difficulty finding another left-handed opponent in this 130-pound title fight. Diaz managed to defeat Tevin Farmer and won the IBF junior lightweight championship from him in his last bout. But Philadelphia's Farmer was elusive and didn't bring their fight to Diaz, who is also a southpaw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wasn’t Tevin one of the original overpaid Dayzin fighters? He dropped off the face of the planet. Wasn’t he the carrot to dangle in front of Tank in Edwards mouth frothing to lure tank to the app? What’s happened to little wonky eye Tevin Campbell?

Comment

Seriously considering dropping a few bucks on Rakhimov. He's +165 and I think he has a serious chance of upsetting diaz. Anyone else betting on this, and what do u think.

Comment

WAR JO JO!!

Great weekend of boxing!

Comment

My gut tells me Rakhimov is going to pull the upset. Díaz only looked good against a sitting duck in Farmer but I seen videos of Rakhimov and he is impressive and has dangerous power. Not only that but he has the height and reach advantage over Diaz.

Comment

Please do doping test on Rakhimov, cheater

Comment

Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post
              Seriously considering dropping a few bucks on Rakhimov. He's +165 and I think he has a serious chance of upsetting diaz. Anyone else betting on this, and what do u think.
              Never seen rakhimov fight but people are hyping him up for sure.
              Are there any reliable online betting sites?

Comment

I'm using intertops right now. I like bovada website better but I heard they can b kinda shifty where there's almost no bad reviews about intertops

Comment

Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post
                  I’m also picking Rakhimov in this one. These guys from Cetral Asia are of a different breed.

Comment

What site/app so u use. I was thinking intertops cause of the reviews, but I was wondering if u ever used betUS or betonline? I like their layout better, Im curious if anyone ever had problems with them.

Comment

Working...
                    X