Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vlasov: I'd Advise Smith To Not Look Ahead To Beterbiev; I'll Take Everybody By Surprise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vlasov: I'd Advise Smith To Not Look Ahead To Beterbiev; I'll Take Everybody By Surprise

Maxim Vlasov realizes fans and media might not think he can beat Joe Smith Jr. The veteran light heavyweight contender even surmised Smith is thinking too much about a future fight with Artur Beterbiev, the unbeaten IBF/WBC 175-pound champion. Handicappers have established Smith as slightly more than a 3-1 favorite over Vlasov, but the 34-year-old Russian warned that he is more than capable of upsetting Smith in a 12-round, 175-pound title fight that must be rescheduled because Vlasov tested positive for COVID-19.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Vlasov should probably just shut the ***** up right now

Comment

I too would advise Vlasov to shut the hell up on advice because Smith is not the one who fucked up.

Comment

N I'd advise vlasov not look too far ahead of covid 3 damn days !!! Before the fight . tf is up with that ish ? Was looking forward to this along with plenty of other phucking fights . phuck you covid

Comment

Working...
        X