Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'll Remind Everyone Why I'm GWOAT in Dicaire Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'll Remind Everyone Why I'm GWOAT in Dicaire Fight

Undefeated three-division world champion Claressa Shields has left camp at the Jackson Wink MMA Gym in Albuquerque, N.M., working on her MMA training, and resumed boxing training in Florida with elite trainer John David Jackson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

why does she have to remind us she is a woman all the time?

Comment

This chic is Beautiful

Comment

Nobody knows who Dicaire is, nobody cares who she is, everybody knows you will win easily, nobody is excited for this fight. Just fight Savannah Marshall.

Most people know she beat Shields in the amateurs, this is not normally relevant, but as she is the only one who beat her, it is.

Marshall is tall, clearly has skill, has power. This is the only Shields fight anyone is interested in watching.

Comment

Wake me up when we get the Marshall fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
            why does she have to remind us she is a woman all the time?
            because we cannot judge the book by it's cover. she might look like a man. but inside she is a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
              This chic is Beautiful

She is absolutely not beautiful and barely a chick.

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post
                because we cannot judge the book by it's cover. she might look like a man. but inside she is a woman.

Comment

Yup second that. She’s ducking Marshall.

Comment

It doesn’t really matter people;

What you think of Shields because you are simple minded and to be honest disrespectful and despicable many who say these things because she’s a lady can fight and talk sh_t as men do! Then you tune in to watch her fight, well if she that ugly and unattractive watch your old lady and baba kids run around the house and stop being nasty to this proud 2X gold medalist and multi division champion because she truly is a sweetheart.

Comment

Working...
                    X